UPDATE: As of 6/1/2020, the Easton Branch of The Peoples Bank will re-open our lobby from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. All other branches will remain drive-thru only. In order to maintain the health and safety of our customers and staff, one customer will be permitted in the Easton Branch lobby at a time due to the size of the Bank. Each customer must sign in and wear a mask, have an acceptable temperature reading, and answer questions in order to limit exposure risk inside the Bank. The Peoples Bank will be following all Health Department guidelines regarding sanitation for the safety of our customers and employees. As always, we look forward to serving you.
As of 3/17/2020, The Peoples Bank will be closing our lobbies and operating in a drive thru only capacity to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. We recommend that you make use of all of our available tools and resources for self-service banking options and 24/7 account access through our mobile and online banking services. Moving forward:
- Drive-thru service will operate on the normal bank schedule Monday through Friday.
- All Branches will be closed on Saturday.
- CD service is available at all drive-thru locations.
- Safe Deposit Box entry will be available by appointment only.
- Our Easton Branch will be staffed Monday through Friday for telephone calls only, as we have no drive-thru there. ATM services remain available.
- As the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly-evolving, please call our COVID-19 Response Hotline at 443-282-0142 for the latest status of the bank before visiting your branch's drive-thru.
If you have any questions or need help setting up or using online or mobile banking, please don't hesitate to call us at 410-778-3500.
The Peoples Bank's pandemic plan was designed with the health of our community, as well as the personal safety and asset protection of our clients, in mind. We recognize and honor our relationship with our customers, our employees, and our community, and will be closely monitoring this quickly-evolving situation with their health as the top priority. We look forward to serving our patrons and their families through this period of uncertainty.
As always, please be diligent against scammers, whether by phone, email, text, on TV, or even in person at your home, as they find their victims more easily during times of national turmoil. Remember to be extremely cautious about who you share your personal information with, and contact us immediately if you believe that your personal information has been compromised. Click here for an in-depth look at current COVID-19 scams. For more information on current scams and how to protect yourself from them, click here.
For more information on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19, please click here.