Founded in 1910, The Peoples Bank has served Kent & Queen Anne’s Counties and the Eastern Shore for over 100 years (and Talbot County starting in 2016). The bank has a consistent history of outstanding service in the form of lending programs, customer satisfaction and involvement in its communities. We are proud of our multi-generation relationships and traditions. A central part of our plan is to remain an independent community bank for our second millennium and serve our customers, our shareholders and our communities.
The Peoples Bank Mission
Peoples Bank continues to build on the traditions of the past while working through the challenges of the present. Excellent customer service remains our primary touchstone.
Our Core Values: Providing the Best in Customer Service
- Getting Results: Focusing our hard work, shared commitment and mutual accountability to meet our customer’s needs and in turn, share in the rewards.
- Communicating Persistently: Promoting open communication and understanding among our employees, our customers and our shareholders. Valuing honesty and communicating with integrity.
- Being Innovative: Demonstrating creativity, agility and resilience as we develop and provide new products and services for our customers and remaining well-positioned in our markets.
- Caring for Others: Being actively involved in the communities we serve; showing our dedicated team of employees that we care about them and their families while having FUN in the process.
- Teamwork: Working together as a team to achieve strategic goals, both at the Board and Organizational level.