Online, on your terms
While you’re always welcome to visit us at your nearest branch, we know that’s not always practical. Online Banking lets you manage your money on your terms.1 Save time and save stamps while paying bills!
Online Banking features
- Access your accounts 24/7.
- Check balances, transaction history and prior statements.
- Review check images.
- Send secure messages to the bank.
- Pay bills and make P2P payments.
Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, you can choose to receive eStatements — electronic copies (PDFs) of your statements that reach your hands quicker than paper documents sent through snail mail. Log into Online Banking to opt into this service.
Online Bill Pay & P2P Payments
All you need is a current bill and access to Online Banking to start making individual bill payments or recurring payments. Connect to your e-bills, and you’ll be able to see how much is due as well as your due dates. You can also use Bill Pay to make P2P payments to family, friends and other trusted recipients — all you need is their email or phone number!
Online Banking provides you a means to enable automatic alerts to monitor your account activity based on your selected preferences. You can even turn your debit card off and on.
- Current balance
- Pending transactions
- Due date of loan payments
- ATM withdrawals
- PIN transactions
- Card-not-present transactions
- International transactions
- Declined transactions
- Purchases above a certain amount
- Online, phone or mail-order transactions