Peoples Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for The Peoples Bank, a federally insured community bank (the Bank). Founded in 1910, it remains an independent commercial bank serving the businesses and residents of Kent, Queen Anne’s, and Talbot Counties.
The Bank’s primary business is attracting deposits and originating loans in the local market. It has developed an attractive franchise of seven full-service branch offices and insurance agency subsidiary, Fleetwood, Athey, Macbeth & McCown, Inc. (FAM&M) dba Fleetwood Insurance Group and is recognized for delivering personal attention and professional service. Management has modernized the organization’s infrastructure and strengthened internal controls to maximize profitability and influence operational costs and efficiency. Products and services are designed and constantly reviewed as to meeting customer needs, keeping pace with emerging technologies and diversifying delivery channels. Management is local and accessible.
The Peoples Bank is considered well capitalized as defined by the FDIC. The Bank and Insurance Agency is actively involved with the economic and social development of its market area and is recognized as a safe, sound community bank/insurance agency respectively.
Peoples Bancorp, Inc. is committed to enhancing shareholder value. The company has approximately 619 shareholders of record, and dividends are currently paid on a semi-annual basis in March and September.
- Direct Deposit of Dividends — The direct deposit program, which is offered at no charge, provides for automatic deposit of dividends directly into a checking or savings account. For information regarding this program, contact the Transfer Agent.
- Annual Meeting — The Annual Meeting of Stockholders is held in May.
- Annual Report — To obtain a copy of the company’s Annual Report for the most recent fiscal year end (December 31), contact the Transfer Agent or click on a link below to access a PDF copy.
Quarterly call reports
Shareholder annual reports
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2022
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2021
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2020
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2019
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2018
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2017
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2016
- Peoples Bancorp Annual Shareholder Report – 2015
|Date of Record||Date Payable||Dividend Per Share|
Primary Market Makers for Peoples Bancorp (PEBC)
Canaccord Genuity, LLC
|535 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022||212-389-8000|
D.A. Davidson & Co.
|757 3rd Ave Suite 1902, New York, NY 10017||212-882-3900|
GTS Securities, LLC
|545 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022||212-715-2830|
Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC
|116 S. Hays St, Bel Air, MD 21014||
|1231 NW Hoyt St, Portland, OR 97209||971-323-0700|
Monroe Financial Partners, Inc.
|205 West Wacker Drive, Ste 1950, Chicago, IL 60606||312-327-2530|
StoneX Financial, Inc.
|230 Park Ave, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10169||212-692-5100|
Virtu Americas, LLC
|1633 Broadway, 41st Floor, New York, NY 10019||646-682-6000|
Trading Symbol: PEBC
Exchange: Over the Counter (OTC) - PinkPeoples Bancorp Inc. 100 Spring Avenue PO Box 210 Chestertown, MD 21620 410-778-3500