Online Banking from The Peoples Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
Notice to Online Banking Users
Recent online banking system upgrades by the vendor, aimed at enhancing your internet banking security, may require updating your internet browser software to be able to continue to utilize Online Banking. Internet browsers and their related versions that are currently compatible with Online Banking are noted below; with the choice of which browser to use based on your familiarity with the browser:
- Mozilla Firefox 45 and newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and newer
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome 49 and newer
- Apple Safari 8 and newer
If you need to update your internet browser, we regret the inconvenience, and offer the above internet links to the indicated browser websites for free downloads and updates. Some older PC operating systems, do not support some of the newer browser versions, which may limit your ability to update your browser to the most recent version available, in which case an earlier browser version may still allow compatibility with the Online Banking system/software, or you may need to switch to a browser software which is supported by your current PC operating system. If you have questions regarding installing updates, or your system compatibility, you should contact your local computer support.
On clicking on the links above, you are leaving The Peoples Bank’s website and will be redirected to another site. The Peoples Bank makes no endorsements or claims about the accuracy or content of the information contained in these sites. The security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than those of The Peoples Bank.
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button
- Pay a Person (P2P) – with debit card or checking account
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your The Peoples Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account
- Click on view statements
- Check the paperless check box and click turn off paper to stop receiving paper statements